• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reckless driving Idaho

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dirtrider8870

What is the name of your state? Idaho

I got a reckless driving ticket doing like 90 in a 50. I dont know if I should try to get it down to inattentive driving by myself or try to get a public defender. I just need all the advice I can get.

Curt581

dirtrider8870 said:
I got a reckless driving ticket doing like 90 in a 50. I dont know if I should try to get it down to inattentive driving by myself or try to get a public defender. I just need all the advice I can get.
First, getting a 90/50 ticket reduced to Inattentive is highly unlikely. You may get it reduced somewhat, but not that far.

Second, unless Reckless is a criminal charge in Idaho, you will not be offered a public defender. The state will not appoint a lawyer in a traffic forfeiture case.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">