• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This is ridiculous

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1mrtym

What is the name of your state? Nebraska. This is really scarey. Who gives advice on this site. Are you people attorneys? Or want to be's? bees? b's BS.....(bull****) I think there could be alot more damage done on this site than help. A NEW JUNIOR MEMBER. (I'm in the pension field).........Not one damn thing to do with law.

Rushia

1mrtym said:
What is the name of your state? Nebraska. This is really scarey. Who gives advice on this site. Are you people attorneys? Or want to be's? bees? b's BS.....(bull****) I think there could be alot more damage done on this site than help. A NEW JUNIOR MEMBER. (I'm in the pension field).........Not one damn thing to do with law.

Some are lawyer. Most of us are been there done that people such as myself. I also took the time to read for a few months before becoming involved. Now go back to your other thread and read my advice.

1mrtym

People Think You Are Attorneys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it! People think you are ATTORNEYS! You are people that have been there, done that...............I guess most of us would like to know that when you reply. This CAN'T BE LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rushia

1mrtym said:
I can't believe it! People think you are ATTORNEYS! You are people that have been there, done that...............I guess most of us would like to know that when you reply. This CAN'T BE LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apparently you have not read the bottom of the page, where it says people in similiar situations? I have tried to be nice to you and now you are starting to get on my nerves.

1mrtym

If you were being nice, I am sorry, I guess I didn't notice. I think the thing to do (if you were being nice) would be to say............I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY.......but my advice would be......................That is an EXTREMLY RELEVENT part of your advice.................need I go on.

Shay-Pari'e

1mrtym said:
If you were being nice, I am sorry, I guess I didn't notice. I think the thing to do (if you were being nice) would be to say............I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY.......but my advice would be......................That is an EXTREMLY RELEVENT part of your advice.................need I go on.

Nooooooooooooooo Lady, you do not need to go on. If you are upset about anything, there is a moderator to contact. Why stay here continually embarrassing yourself.?

Do the "Grown UP" thing with your complaints and stop clouding up the forum. Is that a hard concept? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

1mrtym

My buddy paradise

Oh, honey,
What do you do for a living? You are not an attorney I am quite positive. Tell people that. That is all I am asking. Admit you don't really know %$%Y& except for your own personal situation in you own state. A lot of damage could be done to people here. It is not right.

dallas702

Geez 1mrtym, I didn't know people were being hauled into this forum under threat and forced to read AND take action based on the member's advice. I guess we are all so dumb and weak-minded that we can't think for ourselves.

If you haven't noticed, some of the advice is based on experience, some is based on actual court cases and very precise legal cites. Some is just moral support or indignation. So, you can take your choice about handling your own problem based on a free menu of information that needs only a little thought, some research, some action, and some discretion on your part.

That's called taking responsibility for yourself. If you want all the correct answers to your problem enumerated precisely by the pertinent statutes of your jurisdiction...maybe you need to hire a lawyer and take your chances there.

Here, if someone disagrees with the advice given they will tell you so, and you have more than one opinion from which to choose. Of course, you can do that with lawyers right where you live. Just get out the Yellow Pages and start those fingers walking.

Shay-Pari'e

1mrtym said:
Oh, honey,
What do you do for a living? You are not an attorney I am quite positive. Tell people that. That is all I am asking. Admit you don't really know %$%Y& except for your own personal situation in you own state. A lot of damage could be done to people here. It is not right.
I got upgraded to the fry machine. That was Hot! :D

BlondiePB

The FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. The Editorial Staff and attorneys at FreeAdvice.com have NOT reviewed the postings on the Forum and FreeAdvice does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting, or the status, legitimacy or bona fides of any person (even one purporting to be an attorney or moderator) making a post. You understand and agree that information on FreeAdvice or a Forum, even posted by an attorney or moderator, should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction who you have retained to represent you. To locate an attorney visit https://attorneypages.com/

Rushia

1mrtym said:
Did I once insult you or pick on you? No I did not. I simply tried to explain how things work on this board. Since I offered you no legal advice, I had no need to explain to you that I am not an attorney. I frequently announce that I am not one when I feel that I may be able to help someone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">