• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Aiding/Accessory

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

defiantgsxr

What is the name of your state? Colorado
hello ... my Question is in regards to Aiding/Accessory charges. my Son has Recently been Taken By his mother out of state. I have found that Her Mother helped her daughter. she used her mothers vehicle when she took him. I had Called her mother the morning after she vanished, and asked if she had seen my son and her daughter. and without first having any concerns of their safety she said that I had this coming(prior knowledge) and asked " how does it feel" (to be without my son). after fighting to get a word in I asked her again. She said Nope. but when I sent the Sheriff to her house she managed to recall she had seen her daughter and my son the evening he was taken. her mother kept advocating that this was all my fault and because of me she would no longer see her daughter/grandson. (she could have stopped her from leaving) is Aiding/Accessory difficult to prove and what are the circumstances in regards to charges be v.s conviction probability .. thanks Michael

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">