• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

76 in a 55

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jcky1228

What is the name of your state? NC
I was clocked going 76 in a 55. Should i ask for a PJC or plead guilty? I was speeding but, i had just gotten off HWY 64, where the speed is 75. If given a PJC will it come back to hunt me when i go to court for two counts of aiding and abetting a driver to drive while intoxicated and with out a liscence. Both of which i am pleading not guilty to.if i am convicted though of those charges, which i do not think will happen, will it effect the PJC if it is granted to me?

ismellbacon

jcky1228 said:
What is the name of your state? NC
I was clocked going 76 in a 55. Should i ask for a PJC or plead guilty? I was speeding but, i had just gotten off HWY 64, where the speed is 75. If given a PJC will it come back to hunt me when i go to court for two counts of aiding and abetting a driver to drive while intoxicated and with out a liscence. Both of which i am pleading not guilty to.if i am convicted though of those charges, which i do not think will happen, will it effect the PJC if it is granted to me?
Ask your attorney. He should be able to advise you best. You should already have one for the charges you are facing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">