• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Uncontested Divorce! Help!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nata_help_me

What is the name of your state? Florida
Ok, Im confused!!!!! Been searching on the net 4 DAYS!!!!!!
i got married 3 years ago to a non-resident, not even a day later he leaves the country! I was at the time a f-t student and an alcoholic, i graduated then left the country 2 yrs later. In Florida i did nothing but I was drunk and stupidly in love (as we had been together for 3 years before) I am dry as a kite now and have been for over a year!In that time i've been dry from drink i think i lost my green card, was homeless and looking for jobs, didnt help! Finally I found him, with help from nice people! Both want the divorce....:confused:, in my searches on the net I only find things that dont help my situation!!!!! I've got so many forms and do not know what to do!!!! Im an artist not a lawyer! I hope your site can give me guidance.
I'm planning to return in Florida, all my family practically lives there, 2 generations! I just desperately want the divorce!
WHat to do???
he will participate but can not go back to florida, only I can! HELP!!!!!
I need advice....... And he and idiot and useless....
thank you for reading this long one! :)

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">