• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Trip n Fall Store Parkinglot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jbthehookup

What is the name of your state? CA

On May 27th I I was tripped and fell by a cracked small shallow pothole in the parkinglot at Sams Club. I made a report immeiately that night I took pictures. I was injured and I have sough medical attention. I have had conversations with the insurance co. They say only one payment is to be made. So I must seek medical advice as usual and then send it al in and they will review the claim. Upon approval of the claim they will make a payment for claim. I have talked to 2 attorneys who say the pothole is not big enough or deep enough. They do not want the case. I have no medical Insurance and I am using my credit card to pay for this. The Insurance Co. wants me to sign a release of all my medical records for before and after this accident. I sent them only and for this accident signed from my curent Dr. and physical therapists office. The Insurance Co said they will not cosider this case unitil I sign this document of Release of all my medical records. i do not like the way it reads. I do not have anything to Hide. I just do not like all my personal records being accessed by an Insurance company when all they need is my current medical reports. I have been honost with them and explained I di have an injury auto accident in 2000. But after 2 years I was much better after 2.5 years I have been back to my regula activities. But now I am suffering Painfully unable to perform normal duties and work without undue pain and stress. I need advice on how to handle my case. Please help. Jb

teflon_jones

First of all, the parking lot owners are not responsible for you not looking where you were going. Any offer to pay on their part is simply to avoid the cost of a lawsuit.

It's pretty simple: If you want any money, you need to sign the release.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">