• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Annulment please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Christina2

What is the name of your state? IN
I entered into my second marriage in November of 2004. It has been crazy from the start. My husband was recently diagnosed as being bipolar, the cause of all of the chaos. Does this qualify us for annulment in Indiana?

LdiJ

Christina2 said:
What is the name of your state? IN
I entered into my second marriage in November of 2004. It has been crazy from the start. My husband was recently diagnosed as being bipolar, the cause of all of the chaos. Does this qualify us for annulment in Indiana?
Probably not. He would have needed to know he was bipolar and deliberately hid that information from you. Even then its not guaranteed.

If you want an annulment because you believe that would be easier or quicker than a divorce, that's probably not correct.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">