• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Delay Divorce Court Date in Canada ....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

old Cougar50

:eek: Nova Scotia Canada !!!!!

My ex is trying to soak me for all my Military pension and everything that she can get...I have a court case on 19 July and would like to delay for awhile so that I can breath a little more ......How could I do and what kind of reason will work here in Canada....I need something that the judge will buy in terms of delay the process to another time down the road like about 6 months or more !!!

Thanks for all the Help that you will provide....Its really appreciated..

Yours Truly !!

Old Cougar 50

Happy Trails

old Cougar50 said:
:eek: Nova Scotia Canada !!!!!

My ex is trying to soak me for all my Military pension and everything that she can get...I have a court case on 19 July and would like to delay for awhile so that I can breath a little more ......How could I do and what kind of reason will work here in Canada....I need something that the judge will buy in terms of delay the process to another time down the road like about 6 months or more !!!

Thanks for all the Help that you will provide....Its really appreciated..

Yours Truly !!

Old Cougar 50
Sorry, US law only.

old Cougar50

Can we find a compromise that would work ?????

I need help friends.....Can anybody help anyhow even if I'm across the border.....Give me some examples that might work and I'll try them.....I have nothing to loose anymore....I'm all tapped out .....So any advice will be greatly appreciated..

Yours Truly !
Old Cougar 50

Zephyr

do you have an attorney yet? if not go in and ask for a continuance so you can find and hire one

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">