• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Altering official goverment documents>>>

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashley361

What is the name of your state?TX
Being in the military, I know members of the Navy are offered A large sum of money at their 15 year mark, in exchange for a lower retirement %. Along with the e-mails I had stated about in my previous threat submitted with those was a copy of an official tax doc from DFAS and banks that had been whited out in some areas completely(amounts and addresses) and other areas whited out and changed(retyped with different machine). The service member in question is not a party in this suit but the spouse. Although they changed that document trying to hide the money from the courts. I caught it on their income tax statement for that year. All of the docs. have been submitted in a case to have child support reduced and change of custody. What steps besides pointing this out to the judge should I take? This posting is also under military law..Info welcomed>>

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">