• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Has the world gone mad??Or just ME??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashley361

What is the name of your state?Texas

I have posted my story on other threats but this is one for the record books. I recvd my ex-wife's answers to int,dscvy, and discl today. Not only did she deny almost all questions but tried to submit journals ane tel calls that were so incorrect it is to the point of stupidy. Which there should be a law against. I have paid 5,000 to a family spec. atty to handle this case. A brief remainder. I have physical custody of my daughter(I'm the father) since she was the age of 2 1/2. Her mother signed her over to me 6 months prior to our divorce. The judge did not order it, she was not threaten,she just wanted to get married to the man she was in another adultress affair with. This does not include the women she was also having sex with. She tried to convince me that same sex relationships while you are married are not considered cheating or adultress. I am Catholic and was brought up to believe cheating and lying are wrong. My daughter was young when these acts started. But several times I walked in an witnessed her with another female in bed or on the couch performing these acts nude with my daughter and s/s either in the room or playing in close range. She has continued to have these relationship with her new husband and that fine. As long as my 7 yr old daughter does not witness them.
Let me add she kept her son from an adultress relationship from her 1st marriage and he has been adopted by the new husband. We live in a very small town 2 stop lights. When I started reading her answers I was stunned. But let's get to the point. She has her atty testifying as her expert witness to my ex's mental state and payments of her services. I did not think your atty could be a witness in her own case, that she was presenting in court. Since she listed her atty as her expert witness, the atty had to submit her qual's and resume. Her atty is a Presiding Judge in this courthouse(county). This is where I have to fight my ex-wife.
She has had hardly nothing to do with our daughter except maybe 1 or 2 visits a year. For the 1st year she lived less than an hour away. Not once did she call or exercise her everyother weekend visits or holidays. Now that she has move 500 miles away she insist on picking her up everyother weekend. Even her own phone logs that are incorrect states she phones our home 4-5 times daily.
This visitation thing has put our daughter in a tailspin. We are bringing her to a therapist and we are all attending FC. Even since moving here she calls and promising to pick her up and do this, that and the other she conts. to cancel visits. My daughter is in the Gifted/Talented, A+ honor roll for every 6 week and the year, perfect attendence for every 6 weeks and the year and is active in sports and the church.So, I must not be doing too bad.

The court appointed(her court, my ex's atty) appointed a Amicus Lawyer. I have never met this atty nor talked to her and she obtained a $1500 jugdement against me for her fees.(supena delivered)When I spoke to this Amicus to find out why the judgement or even why not a meeting to dicuss her fees(I had already agreeded to pay 100% for the services filed in motion with the court). She phoned back an basically set out a full attack. Wanting to know why am I trying to take a daughter way from her mom. She stated that she was under the impression by my ex and the atty. that my daughter has always lived with my ex. Why she is attending therapy(what doc's). She stated that she had rcvd no paperwork from my atty or had any contact. But she has been discussing this case with my ex's atty since Jan. She was not appointed until the end of May. I was questioned who watches my daughter while I work(like it's a bad thing)(work). I stated my wife and mother-in-law and she said she would have to interview them in our home to their ability to watch her. My wife has 2 teenage daughters and my mother-in-law raised 5 children. I do not think she or my ex's atty can be fair in this suit. They believe mothers are suppost to raise their children not fathers and stated this. What should I do? Headset Amicus and Presiding Judge in County. Does anyone know where all this crosses over the line? Posted under legal ethics also>>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">