• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hey guys! I need divorce advice for my idiot brother!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zippysgoddess

What is the name of your state? PA

My bro is filing for divorce, he is doing it himself. He has all the forms and paperwork and is typing them up. Problem is they say he has to file in a certain order, according to the PA Civil Code and Divorce Code but they don't tell you what order. He says you have to file something, wait a few days, then file the next paperwork, etc.

He is filing under PA section 3301D, can anyone tell me the proper procedure and order he has to file them, so I can help him out?

Thanks in advance
--Zippys

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

zippysgoddess said:
What is the name of your state? PA

My bro is filing for divorce, he is doing it himself. He has all the forms and paperwork and is typing them up. Problem is they say he has to file in a certain order, according to the PA Civil Code and Divorce Code but they don't tell you what order. He says you have to file something, wait a few days, then file the next paperwork, etc.

He is filing under PA section 3301D, can anyone tell me the proper procedure and order he has to file them, so I can help him out?

Thanks in advance
--Zippys

My response:

There are "how to" books on this subject at your local Barnes & Noble bookstore. Did your idiot brother ever think of buying a guide book? Obviously not.

IAAL

JETX

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

JetX,

I can hear the "slap on the forehead" and the "Duhhh, why didn't I think of that?"

IAAL
Question: Why do Aggies (or Pollacks, or Italians, or whatever) have round shoulders and flat foreheads??
Answer: Because when you ask them a simple question, they 'roll their shoulders' and say, "I donno'", and when you give them the obvious answer, they slap themselves on the forehead and say... "DOH!!, why didn't I think of that??".

:rolleyes:

zippysgoddess

Well I did say he was an idiot, didn't I? He wants me to find out for him, I live 3 hours away from him and nowhere near a mass bookseller like that.

On top of that, this is his 3rd divorce, he should know how to do it by now! LOL!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

zippysgoddess said:
Well I did say he was an idiot, didn't I? He wants me to find out for him, I live 3 hours away from him and nowhere near a mass bookseller like that.

On top of that, this is his 3rd divorce, he should know how to do it by now! LOL!

My response:

Oh, then he's NOT an idiot, Zippy!

He's simply an ass-hole.

IAAL

JETX

zippysgoddess said:
Oh come on!! You can do better than that!!
The link I provided was to Barnes & Noble online. They don't care how far away he (or you) lives. And you don't even have to live near them!! :D

zippysgoddess

Well I for one could care less, and I do not have the money to spare to order a book for my brother, even if I did have it, I would not spend it on him. How's that? He's a total creep who molested both his step-sisters (my half-sisters) and doesn't deserve spit in an envelope. The only reason I was honoring his request to find some information is because he lives with my Dad, who raised me by himself, and whom I love dearly, so I have to talk to the ******* now and then.

I could care less, really, what happens with his divorce. He doesn't have a computer, nor do I think he could figure out how to turn one on if he did, I also do not think he could read a book if he had it anyway.

He is 17 years older than me, we have never been close, and with what I have learned recently, never will be.

So yes, he is an *******!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">