• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Telephony!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Caddyskipman

Hello, I work and live out of New York State. I am planning a new business venture to build a custom telecom system for the investigative and recovery industries. I have already laid the groundwork with researching the market place.

The provider of the phone switch ask me to provide them with some Law or Rule regarding the new Caller I.D. manipulation system referred to as "spoofing".

Can, anyone here give me something and/or help me locate anything in writing to present to them to show that this is currently legal, outside of the FDCPA, GLB and other such laws that do not apply to provider of the services. These only apply to the users of the service.

Thanks in advance.

You can reply privately to:
[email protected]

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">