• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can he put me out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tcr

What is the name of your state? mississippi

my husband and i own a home together, we have 3 children together. he has decided that we can no longer live together. he has decided i a the one who has to move. he wants to stay there with the kids. what can he do if i decide i want to live there. no papers of any kind have been filed. i am staying in a rental house we also own together but have also stayed in the family home several times in the last 2 weeks which is when all this happened. we have also been intimiate since all this happened. i have decided i want to goback. what can he do if i take my clothes and go back?

LdiJ

tcr said:
What is the name of your state? mississippi

my husband and i own a home together, we have 3 children together. he has decided that we can no longer live together. he has decided i a the one who has to move. he wants to stay there with the kids. what can he do if i decide i want to live there. no papers of any kind have been filed. i am staying in a rental house we also own together but have also stayed in the family home several times in the last 2 weeks which is when all this happened. we have also been intimiate since all this happened. i have decided i want to goback. what can he do if i take my clothes and go back?
He can do nothing. You should never have left in the first place.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">