• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cre8ed1

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Maryland. I've been separated for 2 months now. She packed up everything of hers and moved to an appartment. Is this constructive abandomment? When should I file for a divorce? I have kept the house and maintained it. I am retired military and I understand she will get 1/2 of my retirement but will I be able to file for allomony? She walked out on me. There are credit cards I've had to pay since she left. Will she have to pay some of these due to her being the one that put the amounts on them up until she moved. She clams it was emothional abuse but she moved out for another man and she still lies about it. Any advice would be taken with great hopes.

LdiJ

cre8ed1 said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Maryland. I've been separated for 2 months now. She packed up everything of hers and moved to an appartment. Is this constructive abandomment? When should I file for a divorce? I have kept the house and maintained it. I am retired military and I understand she will get 1/2 of my retirement but will I be able to file for allomony? She walked out on me. There are credit cards I've had to pay since she left. Will she have to pay some of these due to her being the one that put the amounts on them up until she moved. She clams it was emothional abuse but she moved out for another man and she still lies about it. Any advice would be taken with great hopes.
How long have you been married? What is your income level? What is hers?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">