• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce needs help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

camn16

What is the name of your state? CA

My wife and I married for 3 years. She entered The U.S. for about 1 year, and the other 2 years she lived in VN. I just found out that she still having affair with her ex boyfriend while waiting to come to US, which I can't accept it. Since am still a college student we don't have any kid. Now I want to file divorce, but i heard that if i do, United State INS will force her back to VietNam, which I think it's wick to do so. Is there anyway i can divorce without her forced to go back to VN. *She had Permanent Citizen Card. I also heard that for her to stay in The U.S. she need to be in The U.S. for 3 years before divorce. I don't think i can live with her in another 2 years. Can anyone help out please...

LdiJ

Try asking your question on the immigration board. You will probably get better answers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">