• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seperated and I want my Isuzu Trooper back.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ELK775

What is the name of your state?Nevada

Here is the situation; I left my wife in March because she became totally psychotic after having a brain tumor removed a year earlier. I couldn't put up with her hatefulness any more.

We both had our own vehicles plus I drive a company van home at night. When I left I drove away in the company van.

I have picked up most all of my belongings except my new engine hoist (hidden somewhere) and my 1988 Isuzu Trooper II (my 19 year old step-son has been driving it). The Title is/was in both of our names and it along with her Volvo was paid off.

My soon to be EX-Wife has been accusing me of being the cause of everything that has broken or gone wrong since I left and now has filled an EX PARTE TPO order against me.

I just want my Trooper and Hoist back before I move across Nevada on a Job Relocation. Is there a simple way to get them back without ending up in jail? A motion or something?

Last edited:

LdiJ

ELK775 said:
Yes it was Titeled and/or AND she had both stts of keys..
Then she has just as much right to have it as you do. Therefore it isn't going to be "simple" to get it back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">