• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sgtjnichols

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Arkansas My husband and I have been married for almost 5 yrs. In January of 2005 he started a business with his brother, I have paid all the bills at home, while the business was getting started, which he was telling me the business wasnt making any money ( but found out why brother was taking it).... He left 2 weeks ago stating that I wasnt behind his business and his brother was, so he is going to stay around his brother. Am I entitle to anything as far as the business goes? I believe I was behind it because I footed all the bills at home.

sgtjnichols

please help

Arkansas Doesnt say anything about being a corporation on the bills, just says there business name. all the other ones that I have seen being a corporation have that at the end of there business name.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">