• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court Date Tommorow

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wannaman55

What is the name of your state?South Carolina
:eek: I have my court date tommorow for running over my elderly neighbor. Any advice? Its a civil case.

PinHead

lawyer

what kind of advice do you want? its not very clear...
however, just stay in focus and be friendly :p

ENASNI

Huh

wannaman55 said:
:eek: I have my court date tommorow for running over my elderly neighbor. Any advice? Its a civil case.
You mean you did not get run over by any tanks? Well, good.
Don't put gum on the tip of your nose.

Don't flirt with the judge.

Wear clothes.

Do not flip the bird at Mr. Smithers when he hobbles in.

wannaman55 said:
Are you the plaintiff or the defendant?

rmet4nzkx

In pro se

wannaman55 said:
My that was a quick court date or is it for a restraining order against you?

B

bayouboi66

ENASNI said:

Wear clothes.

Wow isn't Mr. Smithers on "The Simpsons"

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

wannaman55 said:

My response:

Is this just a Dufus Hillbilly question, or were you actually trying to get into the "Most Stupid Post" contest?

IAAL

W

wannaman55

ENASNI said:

Wear clothes.

The standoff ended peacefully, thank goodness. The judge ruled for each of us and we both have to pay each others damages. Afterwards me and Mr. Smithers (Just George to me now) made up and has sice grown more and more friendlier and even though he will be 97 next week and I am only 24 we are getting married in 3 months; I have found my true soulmate. :)

rmet4nzkx

wannaman55 said:
The standoff ended peacefully, thank goodness. The judge ruled for each of us and we both have to pay each others damages. Afterwards me and Mr. Smithers (Just George to me now) made up and has sice grown more and more friendlier and even though he will be 97 next week and I am only 24 we are getting married in 3 months; I have found my true soulmate. :)
Well if he tells you he has been saving up, he may not be talking about a nest egg and those little blue pills aren't vitamins ;)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

wannaman55 said:
he will be 97 next week and I am only 24 we are getting married in 3 months; I have found my true soulmate. :)

My response:

Next week's question:

"His family is suing me for 'Elder Abuse'. Now what do I do?"

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">