• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Missing my children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

timothy_wyman

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

My wife and I have been seperated for 3 monthes. This past Sunday she filed a harassment complaint on me, and if I call her phone even to talk to my kids I will be arested. First she had no reason to do so, she just did not want me calling her phone. I have not been able to talk to my kids since this past Saturday. I emailed her yesterday asking her what was up, she said the only reason she went to the police was to prove a point to me. (what point). Where are my rights. What can I do? Please help

Zephyr

you can get a lawyer... even without you should file for a temporary custody and visitation order until this all gets resolved in court

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">