• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Appraisal for equity in marital residence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jr_oct10

What is the name of your state?:confused: What is the name of your state? Indiana
I am 11 months in to a divorce and my lawyer withdrew from my case due to me telling him that he wasnt taking my case seriously enough, now I am going it alone and I want to know if I need to get a home equity appraisal myself, and how do I go about doing that if there is a restraining order against me going near the house, and have an estranged wife and her lawyer that wont answer my corispondences? Our court case is the 20th of July and this has been the story ofmy life for the past 11 months. All I have gotten for the past 11 months is my clothes, so I still have all of my things in the house. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">