• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

post nuptial

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sharondipalma

What is the name of your state?florida
been dating this guy for 2 years he was living with this woman said not married and he was not we got married april 8th 2005, having money troubles he said he wanted to get a loan against his house but i had to write out that i would not touch his property or bank account because my credit is not good in order to get the loan, trusting him i did so, 17 days later he just left, without warning said he was going to new york to see friends that he will be back in a week i havent seen him since, according to his boss and family and friends he went back to the other woman and is living in the house with her. is what i signed a post nuptial will it stand up in court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">