• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reconciliation? Or not to..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bummerific

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

As I have posted in my previous posts my brother is friends with a married woman who is now going through a divorce. The initial hearing stated that the husband must be out of the residence by Friday July 8th, yesterday, does that mean he has until midnight of the 8th to be out, or must he be out on Thursday at midnight.

Secondly, "Mr. Man." was ordered to pay 739 dollars for child support, and pay the house payment, ordered to pay 175 a month for alimony and will have custody of the children every other weekend and one night through the week. Will this be similar to the final arragement or will it be greatly different.

Finally, in order to lower her bills "Pamela" was needing to trade in her car for something cheaper. Since they are in the initial phase of the divorce, I assume all the assets are frozen and since his name is also on the note does that mean she can not trade it in unless he agrees. She has told us that she will just sign the reconcilliation paper work, go home for a week, get the car traded in and continue with the divorce. What would he best options be. I thank you for your time.

pammness

simply

she goes home now she will have to start at ground zero with divorce. It may backfire, she goes back, she is back to ground zero and he wont let her trade car.... Why does she not give him the car and buy one on her own ? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">