• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slip and fall?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dokken

What is the name of your state? Indiana
Hi,
I had a slip and fall on ice at the apartment complex where i live in Jan. of this year. I use a crutch to ambulate prior to this incident from a disability i have. I went to the emergency room with a ambulance. When i fell, the lights were not working outside plus, i have witnesses from tenants that the landlord never cleaned or salted the sidewalk on theses premises. I got a herniated disc from this injury and recently i had disc surgery for my injury. Do you think i have a case?

JETX

dokken said:
Do you think i have a case?
Depends partly on your previous injury.... and if the landlord was in fact negligent.
I suggest you talk with a good PI attorney.

D

dokken

JETX said:
Depends partly on your previous injury.... and if the landlord was in fact negligent.
I suggest you talk with a good PI attorney.
Thank you for your help! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">