• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

knocked off my feet intentionally

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mxophers

I am in Georgia, about 10 days ago while at work, an co-worker of mine came up behind me, I was standing with all my weight on one foot, she kneed the back of my knee and made me loose footing, jolting my back. At this time, I was on my last day of steroid treatment from my doctor due to a severe back injury. I had been to my doctor 3 days prior. My employer has taken no responsibility for this attack on my person, and an seem to care less. I am considering filing battery charges against this woman. Here is the clincher, my employer tried to get me to sign something saying I violated a code of ethics by calling her a bitch after the incident. Nothing has been done to my coworker to my knowledge. HELP!

jaycee bloom

i wanna know if you and your co-worker can't talk about this matter just by yourselves. i mean, if you can settle this problem without actually resorting to the filing of a lawsuit. but if it's really impossible, then you have to consult an attorney for you to be able to know the necessary actions you have to take.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">