• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Selling

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dom1220

What is the name of your state? Missouri

I want to sell a automobile. I still own two more payments before I can get the title. My question is am I able to sell the car before the last two payments are made and I get the title? If so what do I need to do in order to sell the auto as I already have a buyer for the auto and I have already purchased an auto to replace the one I want to sell?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dom1220 said:
What is the name of your state? Missouri

I want to sell a automobile. I still own two more payments before I can get the title. My question is am I able to sell the car before the last two payments are made and I get the title? If so what do I need to do in order to sell the auto as I already have a buyer for the auto and I have already purchased an auto to replace the one I want to sell?

My response:

I'll help you if you can explain what this issue and question has to do with "Other Government & Administrative Law Matters" - - the forum name that you posted to.

IAAL

This really isn't the appropriate forum but all you need to do is use a portion of the proceeds to pay off your existing loan and transfer the title to the buyer. Someone in the state offices which handles license tabs where you live should be able to help you - give them a call.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">