• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nevada Brothel !!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cruella

What is the name of your state Nevada 3 months ago i entered into a general partnership agreement with a lady i do not know befoe . we seemed to get along well and she was looking for a partner as she was thinking of closing the business . she was having problems getting employes for the business . we agreed i would help bring employes and help manage and run the business. i moved and sold my home to move to the town the business was near . The very day i settled into my new found home and arrived to work there were problems , the lady yelled at me and cursed me and told me to get out . i left and ha e not been back . Every time i asked her about money made or when we were to be paid she would just say . There is no money here. she told me there was a bookeeper and i would have to talk to him. i called him and he said he never heard of me and that he was not even aware she had taken on a partner . In the meantime i found out one week before our partnership agreement was signed she had filed for bankruptsy . anyway i want to force her to honor the contract and allow me to carry on my work and also i want to be paid and have full access to everything to do with the business. I want her to work one week on and one week off as i do not wish to work side by side with her . i need help with the motions to force her to honor the contract which is for 5 years . warm regards cruella

HomeGuru

cruella said:
What is the name of your state Nevada 3 months ago i entered into a general partnership agreement with a lady i do not know befoe . we seemed to get along well and she was looking for a partner as she was thinking of closing the business . she was having problems getting employes for the business . we agreed i would help bring employes and help manage and run the business. i moved and sold my home to move to the town the business was near . The very day i settled into my new found home and arrived to work there were problems , the lady yelled at me and cursed me and told me to get out . i left and ha e not been back . Every time i asked her about money made or when we were to be paid she would just say . There is no money here. she told me there was a bookeeper and i would have to talk to him. i called him and he said he never heard of me and that he was not even aware she had taken on a partner . In the meantime i found out one week before our partnership agreement was signed she had filed for bankruptsy . anyway i want to force her to honor the contract and allow me to carry on my work and also i want to be paid and have full access to everything to do with the business. I want her to work one week on and one week off as i do not wish to work side by side with her . i need help with the motions to force her to honor the contract which is for 5 years . warm regards cruella
**A: this is a riot..........

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">