• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

slip and fall accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

acbell98

arkansas
sorry, my mother-in-law is pretty sure now that taking wal-mart to court is'nt such a good idea. there are so many ways for them to doctor their security cams. i was just wanting a little advice that i could pass on to her. whether or not she should pursue this.

Veronica1228

acbell98 said:
arkansas
sorry, my mother-in-law is pretty sure now that taking wal-mart to court is'nt such a good idea. there are so many ways for them to doctor their security cams. i was just wanting a little advice that i could pass on to her. whether or not she should pursue this.
You are new so I'll help you out by telling you how to post. Go back to your original thread, click on the "quote" button from IAAL's post and respond to him there. That way all of your information will be in one place and easier to follow. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">