• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help with claim

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lucimhome

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Ohio
Our house was broken into while we were on vacation last week. This is the first claim we've had with our homeowners. Where I need the advise is the company isn't going to pay for my things becasue we are not married. The problem is that 5 years ago when we were looking at different companies the agent told us that I would be coved we asked many times and he told us yes. I realize after reading this message board It's a case of buyer bewear. (eeks)
One of the things that was taken was my engagement ring and they will not cover it. However, after reading (I believe this maybe the only things I could possible get coverage for)the ring is a conditional gift and there needs to be a marriage in order for the ring to be mine. Can any one help me out with any advise on getting the insurance company to pay. They are covering the doors all of his jewerly but will not cover anything of mine or my daughters.
I have requested a copy of our policy and we have an appointment with our agent Thur @ 2:00 est. What I can't believe is his is still lieing to us. He told us that the options we have on our update are nothing but the regular basic policy. My understanding from this board is that the options are extra's?
Thanks for any legal insurance advise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">