• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Orthodontic Problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AdviceToMe

What is the name of your state? Pa.

About 30 years ago I had braces put on my teeth. The Orthodontist was just starting out and there were some problems along the way that he said he corrected. Here it is 30 years later and i'm having tons of problems with my teeth. The Ortho has been retired now for about 10-15 years but can I do anything now at this late date to sue him for the problems I currently have?

My teeth are straight, i'll give him that, but the other problems he said he would correct like the overbite have gotten worse. Every time I eat, I end up biting my lips inside so bad that the teeth nearly come through my lips! I have to eat so cautiously so as to prevent this from happening.

Is there anything I can do about this now at this stage to sue his ass for the hell i've been putting up with for all these years?

rmet4nzkx

The statute of limitations ran out years ago. You can consult re your overbite again and see what can be done now. Please understand a bad outcome does not necessiarly mean you are entitled to a windfall. By the looks of your other threads you are looking to find a windfall somewhere.

AdviceToMe

rmet4nzkx said:
The statute of limitations ran out years ago. You can consult re your overbite again and see what can be done now. Please understand a bad outcome does not necessiarly mean you are entitled to a windfall. By the looks of your other threads you are looking to find a windfall somewhere.

Oh you better believe it!! I'm tired of being "Mr. Nice Guy" and sitting back taking everyones bull****! I am on the lookout now for everything and anything to nail someone with and get a nice chunk of change! That seems to be the only way for an average Joe to survive and get ahead in today's world!

rmet4nzkx

I suggest you concentrate on being an honest citizen then rather than trying to work the system for secondary gain, such pursuits will bite you in the butt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">