• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bikini Atoll Atomic Bomb

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TheOldSoul

What is the name of your state?...Arizona

My father was a PhM3 during WWII. He was at Bikini Atoll during OPERATION CROSSROADS. He went through 2 Atomic bomb test there. He died 01/23/2001 of Bladder cancer. I am his only child, and was born after the bombing, in 1948. I am on disability due to multible ailments. My Grand Daughter has a genetic coding that has never been seen before.

I want a lawyer that would be willing to fight the government for me, and to work on a contingency fee.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TheOldSoul said:
What is the name of your state?...Arizona

My father was a PhM3 during WWII. He was at Bikini Atoll during OPERATION CROSSROADS. He went through 2 Atomic bomb test there. He died 01/23/2001 of Bladder cancer. I am his only child, and was born after the bombing, in 1948. I am on disability due to multible ailments. My Grand Daughter has a genetic coding that has never been seen before.

I want a lawyer that would be willing to fight the government for me, and to work on a contingency fee.

My response:

Yeah, I want to spend my money to finance your loser case.

IAAL

TheOldSoul

Thank you for your Empathy

Having majored in psychology, I can not help but wonder what kind of person would get angry over what I said. Not only angry, but had to express this anger in writting.

It seems to me, that my body maybe dying, but you are already dead of soul.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TheOldSoul said:
Having majored in psychology, I can not help but wonder what kind of person would get angry over what I said. Not only angry, but had to express this anger in writting.

It seems to me, that my body maybe dying, but you are already dead of soul.

My response:

You said, "I want a lawyer that would be willing to fight the government for me, and to work on a contingency fee."

Do you have any idea what you're saying? Can you imagine how many expert witnesses for the various aspects that would need to be hired? Can you imagine the fees those experts would charge? This is even assuming you can even prove a nexus between your granddaughter's illness and the Atoll bombings.

Right now, you're just assuming.

The costs of this type of litigation are probably in the hundreds of thousands of dollars - - experts, depositions, discovery, document searches, transcripts, and the list just keeps going.

That's why I said what I said. Did you think such litigation would be a walk in the park?

IAAL

TheOldSoul

Then you should have said that instead of what you did.

The suit would not be to prove that mine and my granddaughters illnesses are due to radiation poisoning. The government has already determined that any veteran that was at Bikini Atoll and has suffered with cancer, (such as my Father) would be eligible for reinbursment. If you go to the bottom of this page, you will see what I am talking about. http://www.state.gov/p/eap/rls/rpt/40422.htm

My father was at the 1st and 2nd Atom bomb tests at Bikini Atoll, and he died from Bladder Cancer. What I want is a lawyer to get the money that he was intitled to, for me as his next of kin.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TheOldSoul said:
The suit would not be to prove that mine and my granddaughters illnesses are due to radiation poisoning. The government has already determined that any veteran that was at Bikini Atoll and has suffered with cancer, (such as my Father) would be eligible for reinbursment. If you go to the bottom of this page, you will see what I am talking about. http://www.state.gov/p/eap/rls/rpt/40422.htm

My father was at the 1st and 2nd Atom bomb tests at Bikini Atoll, and he died from Bladder Cancer. What I want is a lawyer to get the money that he was intitled to, for me as his next of kin.

My response:

Yes, I can read that you have problems. That's because you don't know how to express yourself.

You initially said, "I am on disability due to multible ailments. My Grand Daughter has a genetic coding that has never been seen before."

What does THAT have to do with your above post, or the price of eggs in China? Can you explain how THAT relates to, "What I want is a lawyer to get the money that he was intitled to, for me as his next of kin."

Oh, please. Make your government claim using the Federal form and get your own money.

IAAL

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I should also like to point out that the rules of this forum forbid the referrals of specific attorneys, and that reputable attorneys do not troll these sites looking for clients. If your purpose in posting here is to obtain legal representation, you are in the wrong place regardless of what kind of payment plan you prefer.

There is a Find a Lawyer section elsewhere on this site.

BlondiePB

cbg said:
I should also like to point out that the rules of this forum forbid the referrals of specific attorneys, and that reputable attorneys do not troll these sites looking for clients. If your purpose in posting here is to obtain legal representation, you are in the wrong place regardless of what kind of payment plan you prefer.

There is a Find a Lawyer section elsewhere on this site.
Nice "bomb" cbg! ;)

TheOldSoul

What are you???

you are like a barn yard full of chicken, when you spot someone that is weak you attack. Well sorry to disappoint you all, but I maybe dying but my Soul is stronger then all of yours put together.

1. Do you really think that I would have excepted the help from someone who was so stupid that he couldn't figure out why I started off my search like I did? He couldn't even express himself in a professional manner!

2. When the last stupid remarks were made, I shook my head, and prayed that the good Lord would give you all that you deserved, whatever that maybe. Then tried to put it behind me.

3. Then this last little rub of yours, didn't just hit at me, but made light of my father's exposer to atom bomb's. Are your brains so small that you do not realize that by doing that you are being UNPATRIOTIC??? As well as besmirching a great human being???

I would like to suggest that instead of confirming how heartless, empathiless, and unpatriotic you are, that you be quite and leave me alone. Perhaps you can find an abandoned baby that you can throw rocks at.

Again, I pray that the good Lord gives you all you deserve, personally I don't think you are going to fare to well, but I maybe wrong.

Oh, last but not least...you seemed to be concerned about if I knew the function of this web-site...well, I thought it was a site that consisted of intelligent people that could give me some advice on where I might find a good lawyer, but it appears I was wrong.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">