• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Morality VS Reality

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BGreeny

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Colorado
I was involved in an incident in where I caused injury to another party. My wife was seeing someone while we were sepperated, we were working on getting back together when I found the two together one night. needless to say my anger over took any chance of sanity and I ended up on the bad side of some criminal charges. I plead guilty to 3rd degree assult and completed my probation as well as anger management classes. 1 year and 1 week later I have been served with a civil suite for quite a large sum of $. My home owners ins. will not cover anything and I have been told to seek representation as well as consider chap. 13 does anyone have any advice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">