• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Florida State Taxes on Corporations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

taxedbeyond

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Florida

Our accountant never filed state corporation returns from the inception of our small corporation. It is now out of business after four years of operation. It has no assets. I personally filed for 2003 and 2004, which were late due to my lack of knowledge about filing. I have no copies of federal returns for two of the years due to the accountant not providing them even after numerous requests. No monies were due for the two years that were filed, but now I'm being told there are late filing fees of $300 for each late filed return. So, in essence, when they request the other two years, it's going to be that same fee for filing late on top of anything that may or may not be due for taxes. There is no money to pay for this. As individuals, are we going to be subject to liens for these bills or is there something we can do to get this all cancelled?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">