• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice please dont know what to do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

burchett4

What is the name of your state? indiana
Hi i am not sure if i am asking the right person but i need some advice, I am 30 yrs old and have worked as a waitress most my life. Two years ago i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and kept working, It was hard at times but i worked anyway. Last year i started having trouble with joints my left shoulder was really bad, After lot of PT and one surgery i went back to Doctor to be told there was nothing more they could do it was a chronic thing now. I had to quit my job and was trying to decide what to do but not much luck in finding one i can do with limitations. I filed for unemployment but they wanted me to have doctor fill out medical form saying i was able to work just not with shoulder, I think i want to try and get disability but i know it will take a long time. I have to have some kind of income. My question is can i be on unemployment and have doctor fill out paper without hurting my chances for disability? I am so confused on what to do any advice would be so appreciated. Thanks Wendy

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">