• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Swimming Pool Collapse and homeowners ins

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jacqueline0867

What is the name of your state?The name of my state is Pennsylvannia
I am outraged. I had a used pool put up in my backyard, by me and my landscaper,because no pool installers would put a used pool up only new. Anyhow, I have paid over 3,000 dollars between elect to be run, the pool the labor, permit and other expenses. The landscaper didn't finish putting the pool up (drug problems and such) and left me and my daughters and an x husband to finish it properly This took 3 weeks!! Finally it was level enough but I was worryed about how the landscaper bolted the pool together. Anyhow I slowly filled the pool over 3 days, I never even got to hook the filter up and I heard a loud sound like thunder and looked out my window and to my horror I watched 10,000 gallons of water like a tidal wave go over my neighbors fence. My pools steel wall was ripped in 2 and there was water everywhere. We never even got to swim in it. I called my homeowners Statefarm they sent some slob out here to take pictures and he told me bad news we PROB won't cover anything for you but maybe your neighbors we will have to . I was floored. I called my agent, who said We'll see

rmet4nzkx

Obviously the pool wasn't properly put together and that is why no one would install a used pool. If you had questions re it's structural integrity, why did you fill the pool? Your policy may be responsible for damage to your neighbors yard not the other way around.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">