• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

chainsaw to the face

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michellecottam

What is the name of your state? tx i was accidently hit in the face with a chainsaw by my mother. their was alot of dammage. for one - when i went to the hospital - i did not have a nose. the doctors put it together but i have a scar that runs from my forehead down to my chin. i have had dental work and will need scar revision and most likely will never look the same. every time i see a lawyer (most drool on their desk) they tell me that if my mothers insureance will not pay, i will have to sew my mother. which i will not do. so i am sitting here without a lawyer trying to come up with a settlement all by myself. i am trying to find out where i can go for persentages on pain and suffering, and any other advice i can get. thank you.

You Are Guilty

michellecottam said:
What is the name of your state? tx i was accidently hit in the face with a chainsaw by my mother. their was alot of dammage. for one - when i went to the hospital - i did not have a nose. the doctors put it together but i have a scar that runs from my forehead down to my chin. i have had dental work and will need scar revision and most likely will never look the same. every time i see a lawyer (most drool on their desk) they tell me that if my mothers insureance will not pay, i will have to sew my mother. which i will not do. so i am sitting here without a lawyer trying to come up with a settlement all by myself. i am trying to find out where i can go for persentages on pain and suffering, and any other advice i can get. thank you.
Uh, who exactly is offering you money?

teflon_jones

Your only option is to sue your mother for damages if she doesn't have insurance to cover this. Other than that, you have no options. Hopefully you have insurance to cover your medical bills.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">