• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

STD Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Redfrog021

I live in GA. Recently, I went out with a lady for several months. She has genital herpes, and never told me about it until we had slept together several times. After we had broken up, I discovered that she had transmitted it to me.

I know that sleeping with her was a mutual consent thing, but she never told me that she had an infectious disease. I am wondering if there are any legal steps I can take on this matter. She has also told me that I am not the only one that she has slept with, and not told. Can she be reported to the health department for having an infectious disease and not telling people that she could possibly transmit it to?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">