• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Reverse Quit Claim Deed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jamezjonez

What is the name of your state? Florida

Me and my ex-girlfriend were thinking of getting married so I quit claimed and added her to my deed. We were going to refinance and take the equity out and use the money to start a small business and pay for the wedding expenses. Soon after I added her to my deed she invited her sister to live with us without asking me at all. She started talking to me however she wanted etc... I just added her to my deed approx. 2 weeks ago and I want to know can I take her off or is there some procedure to reversing this. She is refusing to leave the house and she got a restraining order against me and I can't even go to the house that I have paid mortgage for the last two years. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

HomeGuru

jamezjonez said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

Me and my ex-girlfriend were thinking of getting married so I quit claimed and added her to my deed. We were going to refinance and take the equity out and use the money to start a small business and pay for the wedding expenses. Soon after I added her to my deed she invited her sister to live with us without asking me at all. She started talking to me however she wanted etc... I just added her to my deed approx. 2 weeks ago and I want to know can I take her off or is there some procedure to reversing this. She is refusing to leave the house and she got a restraining order against me and I can't even go to the house that I have paid mortgage for the last two years. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

**A: the answer is no as you gave her an irrevocable gift. All you can do now is file for a partition action.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">