• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need some help with a odd situation!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sammyswagdown

What is the name of your state? State is NC

I am looking for some info to help my grandparents. My grandparents purchased a piece of land to put a modular home on. Once they secured the land purchase the company they were buying the home from placed the home on the land and advised my grandparents to begin moving in.

This was over 2 years ago, and the company in which they were buying the home from never closed on the agreement with my grandparents so no payments were being made. :confused:

Anyways now the company decides they want to deal with my grandparents after avoiding them the past two years as they attempted to "close" on the home. The company now wants to force my grandparents out and take the home. They want them out now and atm my grandparents have no other place to go.

They are having a meeting with the company in a day or two. Is there anything they can do to avoid moving out now. They have lived in the home for over 2 years as they were instructed to do when it was placed on property they own. Any help is greatly appreciated

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">