• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What are my legal options?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

peachyjy

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Georgia

Hi, we bought a new construction house towards the end of March...the realtor was out of town and we were forced to close on an unfinished house by the builder who said he wouldn't deal with the realtor. Four months later there is still quite a bit left unfinished...the realtor is just now coming to do a punch list after I threatened to call the board of realtors and the companys headquarters she works for, but not sure how much good this will do when the builder has said for months he's coming and never shows up. What are my legal options after we've shared an attorney with him and he was paid in full at closing for an incompleted house? :confused:

HomeGuru

peachyjy said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Georgia

Hi, we bought a new construction house towards the end of March...the realtor was out of town and we were forced to close on an unfinished house by the builder who said he wouldn't deal with the realtor. Four months later there is still quite a bit left unfinished...the realtor is just now coming to do a punch list after I threatened to call the board of realtors and the companys headquarters she works for, but not sure how much good this will do when the builder has said for months he's coming and never shows up. What are my legal options after we've shared an attorney with him and he was paid in full at closing for an incompleted house? :confused:

**A: hire your own new attorney and a home inspector. Something you should have done in January.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">