• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deed to Real Estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sharpy

Kansas
I am a single person with two grown, married children who are my only heirs. What is the simplest, least expensive means of assuring the transfer of my real estate(my home) to them upon my death? I do have a will indicating they will share all my assets 50/50. What is the proper title for the child that will be responsible for handling the affairs? (Executor, assistant, etc?)

BelizeBreeze

Sharpy said:
Kansas
I am a single person with two grown, married children who are my only heirs. What is the simplest, least expensive means of assuring the transfer of my real estate(my home) to them upon my death? I do have a will indicating they will share all my assets 50/50. What is the proper title for the child that will be responsible for handling the affairs? (Executor, assistant, etc?)
executor or co-executors (for both of them). Otherwise, you've done enough to insure the equitable split by the will.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">