• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

resignation on partnership

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

apexrental

What is the name of your state?va
My spouse had a partnered with few other to form parntership company 4yrs back. partners never gave us parternship profit/loss forms for claiming tax in our personal accounts since its been started, however one of partner claims that he had filed 0 income for parternship company every year. My spouse has been trying to resign from this partnership past 1 year, because they are not doing any business as far as my spouse is aware off. An email resignation was sent 1year back. but they never gave us acceptance. they keep post ponding that 2 partner had to sign the resignation acceptance and they are busy. I don't want wait any longer as I have the feeling that they are doing something We are not aware off. More over they owe us $1000 that we invested for started partnership business. I don't know what my spouse has said since we don't have a copy. is there anything we can do to get out of partnership immediately.
Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">