• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this a settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A329492

What is the name of your state?az
My employer is not going to allow me back to work because there is no job for me with my restrictions. A disibility company has done a Loss of Earned Income survey and now are trying to find me a new job. My caseworker is going to start sending me my Loss of earned income checks every month. I have been told every year they will do a wage survey for me to see how much I am making and when I reach what I was makeing I will stop recieving any checks. My question is: Is this my settlement. After 2 years I could be makeing the same I was and still have a permanant disability.

Please help me with info or advice.

Thanks

bmaticic

I believe you should get a settlement. My caseworker told me that I would get a settlement as well as LEC. Hope that helps

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">