• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

figure out my settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bmaticic

What is the name of your state?Arizona

I am trying to figure out what my settlement will be. My caseworker keeps saying he cant get into that information right now until he does more work on it. I just wanted to know if there is a place you can look up the the calculations for a settlement with an impairment of 8%.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also is there a time limit that an insurance company has to figure this out?

tjr5150

All states are different in laws.. Is your injury a scheduled injury? i.e. foot,knee,shoulder.. Is it whole person rating or just one part of your body.. example-- Colorado--16% rating to ankle=$6500 16% rating to ankle as a whole person=$9800 whole person means that your ankle injury is going to cause problems with hip and lower back.. Again this is a example

bmaticic

I had a shoulder injury which resulted in two surgeries and I was given a 14% upper extremity impairment which converts to a 8% whole body impairment. That was given to me by my doc and an Ime doc.

I was told after my second surgery that I would have to wait until I was MMI to find out about Vocational Rehab. Is that because the shoulder is hard diagnose or is there some other reasons and will that play a part in my settlement.

Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">