• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reinjury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

genencincy

What is the name of your state?ohio

i had an injury at work and went to the er and the Dr said i reinjured my old back problem. i went back to work a couple days later. I'm in the resturaunt industry and i was told i needed to train a new manager that was entering the company. I told them i should be compesated for training new mgrs and my boss said i was fired and then took it back. I went into the cooler to grab a box of produce and when i lifted it i felt something pop. i went and told my manager what happened and then left. that same day my Dr. put me on light duty. now that i don't have a job anymore no1 is going to hire me because i'm on light duty. will workers comp cover my reinjury and pay me my wages since i'm not working there anymore. thanks

e3mrk

Ohio.
You need to speak with a attorney as you may be able to claim the injury agrivated a old one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">