• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful death

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tanka46

What is the name of your state? New York:

I have reach an impass in my life. I was just terminated a year ago 7th of next month. Just talked with a concerned attorney about CSEA and lawsuits to find out that my times expired to file such. I have lost everything due to lies accusations and BS. The Game. Pension cut due to term., benefits, all of it.
Don't you just LOVE the system.
I am an MS patient with multiple mental anguises which I can not emit from my head. Can't visit Dr.'s...broke, spent my savings on job and suspensions. Not to mention my dear wife , family and grandchildren.Having to dig ditches now for living. 50 yr.s old and not getting younger.
Question:Does suicide fall under the catagory of wrongful death?

BelizeBreeze

Tanka46 said:
What is the name of your state? New York:

I have reach an impass in my life. I was just terminated a year ago 7th of next month. Just talked with a concerned attorney about CSEA and lawsuits to find out that my times expired to file such. I have lost everything due to lies accusations and BS. The Game. Pension cut due to term., benefits, all of it.
Don't you just LOVE the system.
I am an MS patient with multiple mental anguises which I can not emit from my head. Can't visit Dr.'s...broke, spent my savings on job and suspensions. Not to mention my dear wife , family and grandchildren.Having to dig ditches now for living. 50 yr.s old and not getting younger.
Question:Does suicide fall under the catagory of wrongful death?
Take this post and shove it.

no one is going to fall for this crap.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">