• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

People like YOU!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tanka46

What is the name of your state?New York
Belize breeze: You have been so kind and gracious with your words of wisdom that belong right where you suggested me to place my words.
A-hole that I might be...It was a serious question, requesting an honest serious answer, but I see that you might be incapable of that. THANK YOU for your time, efforts and as stated prior....words of wisdom to live by. And you question my sanity.

BelizeBreeze

Tanka46 said:
What is the name of your state?New York
Belize breeze: You have been so kind and gracious with your words of wisdom that belong right where you suggested me to place my words.
A-hole that I might be...It was a serious question, requesting an honest serious answer, but I see that you might be incapable of that. THANK YOU for your time, efforts and as stated prior....words of wisdom to live by. And you question my sanity.
You're most welcome

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">