• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forum of Laughs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tanka46

What is the name of your state?New York

seniorjudge; Do you live with or are you related to belizebreeze? If you read my post; I am attempting to regain my losses for my dependants, which the corrupt system took by deceit.
This is the same as the rest of my life. I end up explaining myself 100 times. BLUE IS NOT BLUE!
PLEASE is ther anyone out there that will answer a stupid question without the rude, inconsiderate comments.

Happy Trails

Tanka46 said:
What is the name of your state?New York

seniorjudge; Do you live with or are you related to belizebreeze? If you read my post; I am attempting to regain my losses for my dependants, which the corrupt system took by deceit.
This is the same as the rest of my life. I end up explaining myself 100 times. BLUE IS NOT BLUE!
PLEASE is ther anyone out there that will answer a stupid question without the rude, inconsiderate comments.
I don't know the answer, but it would be easier for people to know what you are talking about if you stay with your original thread. Instead of starting a new thread to reply to someone, look below the last post and either hit "Quote" or "Post reply".

You Are Guilty

Happy Trails said:
I don't know the answer, but it would be easier for people to know what you are talking about if you stay with your original thread. Instead of starting a new thread to reply to someone, look below the last post and either hit "Quote" or "Post reply".
Or better yet, how about he takes a hike and stops wasting our time?

BelizeBreeze

Happy Trails said:

#2 Today, 09:43 AM
BelizeBreeze
Senior Member Join Date: Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanka46
What is the name of your state? New York:

I have reach an impass in my life. I was just terminated a year ago 7th of next month. Just talked with a concerned attorney about CSEA and lawsuits to find out that my times expired to file such. I have lost everything due to lies accusations and BS. The Game. Pension cut due to term., benefits, all of it.
Don't you just LOVE the system.
I am an MS patient with multiple mental anguises which I can not emit from my head. Can't visit Dr.'s...broke, spent my savings on job and suspensions. Not to mention my dear wife , family and grandchildren.Having to dig ditches now for living. 50 yr.s old and not getting younger.
Questionoes suicide fall under the catagory of wrongful death?

Take this post and shove it.

no one is going to fall for this crap.

BelizeBreeze
View Public Profile
Find all posts by BelizeBreeze
Add BelizeBreeze to Your Buddy List
Post Your Case To An Attorney

#1 Today, 09:37 AM
Tanka46
Junior Member Join Date: Aug 2005

wrongful death

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? New York:

I have reach an impass in my life. I was just terminated a year ago 7th of next month. Just talked with a concerned attorney about CSEA and lawsuits to find out that my times expired to file such. I have lost everything due to lies accusations and BS. The Game. Pension cut due to term., benefits, all of it.
Don't you just LOVE the system.
I am an MS patient with multiple mental anguises which I can not emit from my head. Can't visit Dr.'s...broke, spent my savings on job and suspensions. Not to mention my dear wife , family and grandchildren.Having to dig ditches now for living. 50 yr.s old and not getting younger.
Questionoes suicide fall under the catagory of wrongful death?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Seniorjudge answered your question. The fact that it is not the answer you want to hear does not make it invalid.

Suicide does not fall under the category of wrongful death. That answer is not going to change no matter how many times you ask it.

Lynn62

Tanka46,
First of all if this post is serious or not the reply that you should have gotten is under no circumstances should anyone attempt Suicide or even consider it!!!
I lost my husband 3 years ago after he completed Suicide after back surgery, the troubles you and your family are having now will seem like nothing compared to those you will leave behind it will forever change their lives and it will not be for the better.
If you are indeed broke there should be some sort of services in your area that will help you.

n_and

Completely unrelated to the thread. Didn't even read it.

YAG:

Love your quote. It was my first quote here....(water drops from eye)...so sentimental. (Einstein)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">