• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a five 1/2 years of battling with workers comp. NEED HELP!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

martha avila

undefinedWhat is the name of your state?CALIFORNIA. I fell at my job at Chevron march 2000. I cracked my knee cap and broke me wrist. I;ve been to four doctors and they dont want to do nothing but give me meds. i am so stressed out i am loseing my mind and cant walk or us my arm. i dont know what to do. I want a new laywer. Can i get one after he has had my case. He never keeps in touch with me. I need my surgerys for my knee and arm. i have to use a cane i am 34 and i feel 100yrs. there has been other injuries caused by my bad knee. What can i do. please someone give me some advice. this has even put a strain on my marriage..

thank you,,for taking time to read this.

tjr5150

Did your wrist get fixed the first time you broke it? Cause I hope you don't still have the same broken wrist..5yrs on a broke wrist not much they can do for it besides re break it and that don't feel good.. Cracked knee cap, more or less when bones are cracked they have you stay off it..(non wieght bearing) for 4-6 weeks.. As far as a lawyer that I don't know

sweetsue

You are in control. Step one, accept the fact that you are master of your injury. Do not let your injury control your life and how you are living it.

Yes, you can get a new lawyer - no charge to you - simply contact the new lawyer, explain your problem and if the new lawyer accepts your claim he will complete a substituion form and submit to WCAB

doctors are giving you meds because there is no incentive for doing anything else - they can see you monthly and call it monitoring and I assume most of them dispense the meds directly from their office.

when you get the new attorney ask him about sending you to a good quality AME and then use that AME report to move on with your claim

A good AME doctor will say what treatment they think you should have, even if it is continuning with medications.

Once you have the opinion then chart your course.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">