• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i ask my attorney to give me account of everything that he has done so far

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

throne42

What is the name of your state?Florida I would like to know if I can ask my attorney to give me an account of everything that he has done so far on paper with money attach to it before we settle a case in court.

JETX

throne42 said:
What is the name of your state?Florida I would like to know if I can ask my attorney to give me an account of everything that he has done so far on paper with money attach to it before we settle a case in court.
Of course you can ask him to. If he is on retainer, he should be able to just print out his statement. If on contingency, you may have to pay a fee for this information... as it may not be something that he tracks as closely.

throne42

I would like to know if when a law tell you that whoever your sueing wants to settle

Hello I would like to know if an attorney comes back to you and says alright the people that you are in court with wants to settle out of court shouldn't he already know what figure they want to settle at. My attorney is telling me the he does not know but he is telling me they want to settle. Is this for real or am I going crazy I am really getting mad at him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">