• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Old Man wants to give son real estate rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sunny209

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
Michigan

I am an old man with advanced cancer. I am married with my second wife. I want to transfer by deed, option, or contract, to my natural, only blood son, water rights, an some land for which I will take deed in 3 months. I do have the legal descriptions. The amount of land to be purchase is 400 acres.
Please inform me of the documents which can be used to transfer land that will be acquired in 3 months. I do not want him to inherit the property. He will have great trouble with my wife, his step mother.
My wife will make the rest of my life unlivable if she is anyway involved. She is also the administrator of my estate.
I need a deed, contract, or property transfer by a real estate option or the like.
Please advise if anyone can help.
God Bless. and my gratitute for any hep
Thanks All
Tired old man who wants to provide for his son.

to_nice

Tell your son your plans and find an attorney quick..
I dont know the laws in your state...but that is your best be.
what does the deed say?...what does your will say?
Get answers from a real estate attorney in your state today.
God luck
GOD bless you.

to_nice

If you dont have title yet, you might be able to transfer to your son directly .
Call an attorney
If it was my son I would cut off my right arm to make sure he got the property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">